As part of its administration service for statutory pensions, the Pension Service handles around 25 million payments per month and billions of data records. The pension insurance institutions benefit from our expertise and our modern, flexible IT systems.
The data on beneficiaries of statutory pensions is always kept up to date. Pension payments and pension data are constantly monitored, to avoid overpayments and to ensure that 25 million pensions reach their recipients on time. The latest IT means that changes in the law and pensions adjustments can be applied quickly. Adjustment notifications are processed quickly, and notifications are sent automatically. The proportionate amounts from statutory health insurance contributions to the health care funds are also displayed.
- Pensions adjusted following a pension change
- Change notices sent to the recipients concerned
- Fast processing of changes notified by the pension recipients
- Cross-checking with death records kept by the offices for registration of personal status and the beneficiaries, largely preventing overpayments
- Repayment demands for overpaid amounts
- Speedy adjustment to changes in the legislation
- High data security and compliance with statutory data protection provisions