The administration of international payments is a complex process, requiring constant monitoring and adjustments. With the Deutsche Post Pension Service you can benefit from our years of experience and expertise in paying company and other pensions. We see to it that pensioners living abroad receive their pension every month.
Expert knowledge, sophisticated processes and powerful IT all combine to make payments more reliable, with fewer errors. More than 1.4 million international payments are sent by our systems to pensioners in more than 200 countries.
As part of our special service, we verify that the pension entitlement still exists. To do this, we send out documents called life certificates every year. This largely prevents overpayments to the deceased. If an overpayment does occur, we handle the process of recovery for you. We make payments reliably, in euros or other widely traded currencies. You benefit from the high speed of our rapid payment system, with flexible payment dates and variable payment cycles.
We follow the strictest data protection rules when managing all payment-related data. For regular payments we routinely maintain and update the information on addresses, payment methods and accounts. We establish fast and effective communication with you and your company's pensioners.
- Your payments reach their recipients throughout the world on time, thanks to reliable payment methods
- Life certificates are obtained regularly, largely eliminating overpayments
- You can directly improve your data through rapid return of incorrect payment orders from incoming processing
- This avoids delays that would occur if the payment orders are returned later by the banks
- We handle the entire process of potential recoveries for you